Monday, February 7, 2011

The Wedding Luncheon - TSE 2011 - WIPA Gallery - Blue Heaven


BLUE HEAVEN

This was my favorite gallery from the Wedding Luncheon I attended in Phoenix.  We are noticing decor is much about lighting this year.  Many clients forget how lighting adds so much to the decor, mood and theme.  I loved how classic this area looked~




The framed cow is so unexpected, yet so creative and fun!


The menus and placemat were made out of lucite.  The menus opened up to a long flat card.

                                I love the chairs at this table too.







                              This wasn't a cake, it was all different cheeses stacked and tiered. 





The Team
 WIPA tic-tock Couture Florals, Cachet Wedding Designs, Good Gracious! Events, and BBJ Linen


Creative Partners
Raye C Marketing, Barker Decor, Millie Fiori Designs, Impulse Enterprises, Classic Party Rentals,
Dress My Cupcake,  Artiface,  Kool Party Rentals

No comments: